Something big is coming…

Get excited.

A new Bitcasa is on its way.

Our Bitcasa elves have been working tirelessly

to make sure we deliver

the most spectacular gifts of the holiday season.

Get ready for bells, whistles, and a whole lot of magic.

Don’t believe us?

Stay tuned for launch this week.

It just may be your favorite present this year.

Shhh!

Make sure to check back here this week for more details…

31 thoughts on “Something big is coming…

1. Anonymous says:

cool

2. Anonymous says:

Entirely new software? New features? New web portal? Start sales (commercial launch)? WHAT?!! :)

3. Anonymous says:

I use bitcasa everyday, just now! My wishes – you get money from another source, than users. Can it work on principals of social network?

4. Anonymous says:

YOU OFFICIALLY HAVE MY ATTENTION! :) Jack Fleming PhotographyLOS ANGELES | COLUMBUS | NASHVILLE | NEW YORKwww.jackfleming.comwww.facebook.com/jackflemingphotographywww.Twitter.com/JFlemingPhotoC: 310.428.3574E: jack@jackfleming.com

5. Anonymous says:

Calling it: iOS app release.

6. Anonymous says:

iPhone app?

7. Anonymous says:

Lot of new stuff? Now Bitcasa works behind a proxy? iPhone App? Just exciting moments…

8. Anonymous says:

nothing exciting about iOS.

9. Anonymous says:

please let it be an iOS App

10. Anonymous says:

I hope its an api with SDK php, java, ios, whatever

11. Anonymous says:

I hope it includes a new linux version.

12. Chris Scanlan says:

12:15am EST
    No Update

Shhh!
    Make sure to check back here tomorrow for more details…

If you can’t update your blog ontime, how can I trust you to keep my data.
    Sigh.

13. Anonymous says:

Fair point, Chris. Unfortunately the external company hosting our blog was down all day, causing quite a problem for us, as you may imagine. We apologize for the inconvenience. Today’s post will be live in the morning, but feel free to take a gander at our Press section, which features several articles published today about our new features. Thanks for keeping us on our toes.

14. Anonymous says:

I have to say I liked the old Windows client more. Also, what will happen if I do not update the client on all of my machines? Especially that there is now no longer three types of Bitcasa folders?

Also, one of my very first requests (ability to change cache location) is still not filled :(

15. Anonymous says:

tene,

“Currently, we support all versions of the Desktop App and will continue to until further notice”

16. Anonymous says:

A new windows client? Now thats disappointing; are new mac and linux clients also in work?

17. Anonymous says:

Are there any plans to have an infinite drive for Windows XP users?

18. Anonymous says:

When is the surprise coming? Haven’t seen anything yet. The one thing I’ve been waiting since the first day Bitcasa came out is the option where you can make it work behind a proxy. Hope to see that soon. Many of us have been waiting too much for something that basically all cloud apps have.

19. Anonymous says:

I suggest you use Proxifier. If you have proxifier installed any application without direct proxy support will also work behind the proxy you configure.

20. Anonymous says:

With new Windows app upload is VERY slow..

21. Anonymous says:

New Windows app is nice, but crashes quite a lot on my pc :/

22. Anonymous says:

Yes i too would like the infinite drive for my XP home computer. Having tried it at my work Windows 7 machine, it also crashes a lot and freezes up the PC

23. Anonymous says:

It’s now the 19th (to days later) and absolutely nothing new and relevant to me… I don’t use Windows (by choice), so a new Windows client really isn’t a big deal to me. I hope this wasn’t IT…

24. Anonymous says:

“Today’s post will be live in the morning”

Really? It is well past morning, even West Coast time… Like Chris said “If you can’t update your blog ontime, how can I trust you to keep my data.”

25. Anonymous says:

You guys wanna have a look at the way VirginMedia in the UK handle backup & storage, pretty neat! The FAQ section is also very informative…

26. Anonymous says:

felices fiestashttp://esesoyyo.es/portfolio/lo-mejor-para-el-2013/un saludo

27. How can I subscribe to your posts by e-mail? I like getting new posts
    delivered right to my email whenever possible; keeps me from
    needing to check over 3 dozen different blogs each day, is this possible?

28. Andra says:

Excellent post but I was wondering if you could write a litte
    more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!

29. Thanks for some other great post. The place else could anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal way of
    writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am
    at the look for such info.

30. I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I
    definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I’ve got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

31. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d
    absolutely love to write some content for your blog
    in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Thanks!